" You are not my mummy, Regina Daniel is my mother "Regina Daniel step daughter says'' - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Sunday, August 30, 2020

You are not my mummy, Regina Daniel is my mother "Regina Daniel step daughter says''


.com/proxy/
"You are not my mummy, Regina Daniels is my mummy, I love her", Regina step daughter says (video).
.com/assets/v2/

To marry more than one wife and have them all be in peace is a great feat many men can't accomplish. But we have seen Hon. Ned Nwoko achieve such feet.
.com/assets/v2/
.com/assets/v2/
Regina Daniels TV released a video on YouTube. The title of the video is "Shopping Expenditure". Ned, his wives (Regina and Lina) with his children went for a shopping in Jabi Lake mall in Abuja. 
.com/assets/v2/
.com/assets/v2/

In the video, Lina and her child along with Regina were together, and the little girl said to her mother that Regina Daniels (who is her step mother) is her mother and she loves her. Lina was surprised but also happy. For her daughter to say that she loves Regina implies that Regina has been showing her children love despite she is not their real mother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.