" “I Was Labelled A Thief In School” – Alex Unusual - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, August 15, 2024

“I Was Labelled A Thief In School” – Alex Unusual

 

Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Alex Unusual has opened up about her past experiences with bullying and misconceptions.

Speaking during an interview on the Unpack podcast, the two-time BBNaija contestant talked about being abused and bullied by family members and peers in school.

She recounted being labeled a thief and often perceived as stubborn during her secondary school years.

Alex Unusual disclosed how she was wrongly accused of trying to harm pigs by giving them clean water, and how it led to further accusations and several physical abuse.

She said:

“I literally washed the pig’s buckets and gave them clean water. Then these pigs refused to drink water all day. And when they came back they accused me of trying to kill the pigs. saying it was intentional. That I knew what I was doing.

The reason they were able to label me a thief was something they caused. They would punish me through the night and I would become the last person to leave the hostel the following morning.

“So when something is missing, it was me that they would hold. I went to class one day and everybody started to beat me. They asked me ‘Which biscuit did I eat in class today?’ I told them I had not even eaten all day. Everybody just landed on me. They now said somebody saw me eating biscuits in class.

“They opened my locker and found the provisions of one of the seniors in my corner. They started beating me that day and I called my mother and told her I did not do what they accused me of.

“A friend even asked me if I had the sickness of people who steal without knowing. They said they needed to take me to church for prayers.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.