" I Can Only Forgive Cheating Once – Destiny Amaka Tells Future Husband - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Saturday, July 27, 2024

I Can Only Forgive Cheating Once – Destiny Amaka Tells Future Husband

 

Nollywood actress, Destiny Amaka, has said that when she’s married, she can only forgive her husband once if he cheated on her.

The OAP talked stated this when asked if she could stay with an unfaithful husband during an interview with Saturday Beats.

Amaka said she can only forgive a man she’s married to because of the vows shared before God.

In her words:

“I can’t stay with a ‘cheating husband.’ Women deserve peace of mind too.”

“I classify myself as a sexual health advocate. People in Nigeria and Africa generally should be exposed to sex education and social empowerment. It attracts more sexual and inappropriate advances, but that’s what I’m here for— to change and educate people.

“Sex does not have to be vulgar or demonised. The more we openly discuss about sex, the more control we will have over the narrative.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.