" Man United Star McTominay Joins Napoli - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Man United Star McTominay Joins Napoli

 

Napoli have signed Manchester United midfielder Scott McTominay for a fee of £25.7m.

The Scotland international, 27, departs having spent his entire career at United – first attending a soccer school at the club when aged five.

McTominay made his United debut in 2017 and made 255 club appearances under four permanent managers.

He scored 10 goals in 43 appearances last season but was likely to have his game time limited by the arrival of midfielder Manuel Ugarte from Paris St-Germain.

In a farewell message to United fans, McTominay said he would have “snapped your hand off” for the Old Trafford career he has had.

“I’ve absolutely loved it and I’m very, very grateful for the football club and I’m ready for a new challenge and I’m ready to go and embrace it and take it by storm,” he added.

“I want to see Manchester United win, I want to see us do really, really well and I’ll be watching as well. Thank you for having me and I have enjoyed every minute.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.