" Powerful Prayer Points To Say Everyday With Bible Verse - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Powerful Prayer Points To Say Everyday With Bible Verse

 Everyday of our life we should pray unto God and ask for his blessings and protection. God is the one who created us and we are meant to Glorify and Pray unto him everyday of our life.

Today I decided to drop powerful bible verses with prayer to say everyday.

1 :Bible Verse :Psalm 5 vs 3 and it says "My voice shall thou hear in the morning O Lord; In the morning Will I direct my prayers unto thee and will look up."

Prayer To Say: Lord God, Every morning my family and I direct our prayers unto thee, please God I ask that our prayers shall not be in vain In Jesus name I pray Amen.

44ac5996d18a416fa35765fb3bf467e4?quality=uhq&resize=720

2 :Bible Verse: Jeremiah 21 vs 12 and it says "O house of David, thus says the Lord; Execute Judgment in the morning, and deliver from the hand of the oppressor anyone who has been robbed, or else my wrath will go forth like fire, and burn, with no one to quench it, because of your evil doings.

Prayer To Say: Sweet Jesus, I pray that you deliver me and my family from the hands of the enemy. Please Lord God I pray that you shall be my family judge when the enemy try to accuse us, I also beg you lord to use your burning fire and answer our prayers In Jesus name I pray Amen.

dd4b1b9f7f0942d2aca458bf80b2fab8?quality=uhq&resize=720

3 :Bible Verse: Isaiah 42 vs 6 and it says "I am the Lord, I have called you in righteousness, I have taken you by the hand and kept you; I have given you as a covenant to the people, a light to the Nations.

Prayer To Say: Lord God, I pray that you always call me and my family, and I also ask you Lord to create a covenant of your blessings in my Life and family, and let your light shine in our hearts In Jesus name I pray Amen.

d328d5ffcf084e5d823df41deaf6d525?quality=uhq&resize=720

4 :Bible Verse: Psalm 23 vs 1 and it says "The Lord is my shepherd, I shall not want.

Prayer To Say: Heavenly Father, I pray that you shall lead me as a SHEPHERD leads its flock. Lord God, I also ask you to protect me as a SHEPHERD protects its flock from wolves In Jesus name I pray Amen.

a8caceaca69846959c3cc4b067eb1257?quality=uhq&resize=720

5 :Bible Verse: Isaiah 50 vs 4 and it says "The lord God has given me the tongue of a teacher ,that I may know how to sustain the weary with a word. Morning by morning he wakens -wakens my ear to listen as those who are taught.

Prayer To Say: My Jesus, I pray that you bless my tongue that what ever I speak with it shall be blessed. My God I pray thee to open my EARS to listen to you all the days of my life In Jesus name I pray Amen.

18eb064b7f3d440e9b41015d059779a4?quality=uhq&resize=720

6 :Bible Verse: Isaiah 33 vs 2 and it says "O lord be gracious unto us; we wait for you. Be our arm every morning, our salvation in the time of trouble.

Prayer To Say: Lord God, I pray for your grace unto me and my family, and I also ask for your Salvation in our life whenever we are in trouble In Jesus name I pray Amen.

e8339be8a2304297bba73c47caa77aec?quality=uhq&resize=720

7 :Bible Verse: Psalm 59 vs 16 and it says "But I will sing of thy power; yea, I will sing aloud of thy mercy in the morning: for thou hast been my defence and refuge in the day of my trouble.

Prayer To Say: Lord God, My family and I thank you for your steadfast Love, we also thank you for delivering us everyday from the hands of the enemy. We thank you Lord and Glorify your name in your sanctuary for EVERYTHING you have done in our life forever and ever Amen.

11b0c0837b3746fda8763672eaf232b0?quality=uhq&resize=720

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.