" Please Help!! Can 500K Be Enough To Plan A Wedding? - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Sunday, August 23, 2020

Please Help!! Can 500K Be Enough To Plan A Wedding?

Good evening my amiable family people. I am planning a wedding with my fiancée my budget is 500K. Will it be enough for food and drinks. People coming from my side aren’t that much. She is yoruba and her mum says she wants a low key wedding and she understands we are young couple. But I just want my money to be able to cover for most things so it doesn’t look poor or low class.

Even this 500k na struggle I struggle am. Babe is on my neck and her business is going good. Please I really want to know what is needed
12189631_images58_jpeg_jpegfc0e326760ac65c256eeb7793c405e27

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.