" “I Have Slept With 17 Men So Far” – Young Lady Opens Up - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, October 25, 2018

“I Have Slept With 17 Men So Far” – Young Lady Opens Up


Within a period of 10 years, this young lady in question has successfully bedded about 17 men despite not being a prostitute.
Relationship blogger and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared the story of a 27 year old lady who is worried about her ‘body count’.
According to her personal account, she started having s*x in 2008 and has since slept with 17 men for love and not money. The Ibadan resident is presently troubled as she is still single.
Read her story below:-

1 comment:

  1. I every time emailed this web site post page to all my
    contacts, because if like to read it then my contacts will too.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.