" ‘Black People Are Ugly, I Am White’- Black Girl Insists, Threatens To Fight People Who Call Her Black - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, October 25, 2018

‘Black People Are Ugly, I Am White’- Black Girl Insists, Threatens To Fight People Who Call Her Black

A 16 year-old Treasure is African-American and says she aligns herself with a group of people who are “perfect” just like her: Caucasians.
“I’m white. I’m a Caucasian because everything about me is different from an African-American,”
the teen says, explaining that she has naturally straight hair that doesn’t require a weave, that her nose is small, and that her lips are the perfect size.
“When it comes to black people, I think they’re all ugly, and I have nothing in common with them.”
Treasure continues, explaining why she believes she is white – and better than black people.
“White people act and think just way more mature than African-Americans. Black people, they think in a criminal way,” she says.
“They’re really dangerous. If an African-American is on the same street as I am, I’ll cross the street to avoid their chaotic, thuggish ways.”
The teen says she realizes that a lot of people “take issue” with her beliefs, but she says she has the freedom to say what she wants.
“I believe that I’m completely and utterly better than them,” Treasure says.

3 comments:

  1. Hi! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website
    with us so I came to give it a look. I'm definitely enjoying the information.
    I'm book-marking and will be tweeting this to my
    followers! Superb blog and fantastic design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
    I do not know who you are but certainly you're going to a famous blogger if you are
    not already ;) Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was able to find good info from your blog articles.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.