" [Video] Dallas Bantan – Rush Us - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

[Video] Dallas Bantan – Rush Us





After trending on social media and recording massive hit last year and still, Higher Level 360 Entertainment (Higher Level Records) record label signee, Dallas Bantan has finally released the official music video to his “Rush Us”.
Rush Us music video was shot in Freetown, Sierra Leone and directed by Songa. The song is available on all music streaming platforms.
Dallas Bantan is currently signed to Higher Level Records which is managed by Amara Musa aka APM.
Dallas Bantan is the future of African music. The world really has to keep their finger crossed as Dallas Bantan takes over the African music pretty soon.
Watch & Download “Dallas Bantan – Rush Us” below:-


What do you think about this Video?

2 comments:

  1. I fеel that is one of the most important information for me.
    And i am happy studying your articlе. However wann commentary on some normal iѕsues, The site
    taste iѕ ideal, the artіcⅼеs is really nice : D. Good
    prօcess, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet people, its really really pleasant paragraph on building up new blog.
    Hi there! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I
    came to look it over. I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm book-marking and
    will be tweeting this to my followers! Excellent blog and
    excellent design. I am sure this post has touched all the internet
    people, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new website.
    http://Goodreads.com

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.