" THE UNLEASH OF OSUN ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Monday, August 26, 2019

THE UNLEASH OF OSUN ENTERTAINMENT MESSIAH



Born Abiodun Sunday Emmanuel Oyewole,a native of Akinlalu Township which is geographically situated on the north axis of the great Ile-Ife kingdom.A gospel evangelist who was a secular hip-pop musician followed a prompt need for redirection when he had a life changing encounter with THE TRUTH in 2017.His Osun experience is clouded with moments of good,bad and ugly.There has been a long great need for the development of the entertainment sector of the Osun economy.In his words"I WAS SENT TO DELIVER THE OSUN ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY FROM TOTAL DESTRUCTION.I DIDN'T CHOOSE THIS ASSIGNMENT BUT I WAS RATHER CHOSEN FOR THIS MANDATE.I AM THE LIGHT SENT TO OBSTRUCT DARKNESS". He is set to drop his first official signet single SOON. WATCH OUT!!!

Follow on facebook via Emmanuel Omo Osun. 
twitter via @emmanuelomoosun.
 instagram via @emmanuelomoosun

3 comments:

  1. I really love your blog.. Great colors & theme.

    Did you develop this site yourself? Please reply back as I'm planning to create my
    very own site and would like to find out where
    you got this from or just what the theme is called.
    Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It'Ñ• actually a greÉ‘t and helpful piece of information. I'm É¡gⅼad that you just shared this useful info Ñ¡ith
    us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thɑnks for sһaring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bⅼog! Is your theme custom made or did yyou Ô€ownload it from somewhere?
    A theme like yours with a feww simple tweeks would realⅼy make my blg shine.
    Please let me know wһere you got your themе. Appreciate it

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.