" So Far This Year 2019, There Is No Song As Big As Wizkid’s “Soco” & Burna Boy’s “Ye” Yet? DO YOU AGREE? - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Friday, August 30, 2019

So Far This Year 2019, There Is No Song As Big As Wizkid’s “Soco” & Burna Boy’s “Ye” Yet? DO YOU AGREE?



So guys, while surfing through Twitter last night, I saw a tweet that shocked me.
It said;
This statement amazed me though as to me I thought, we’ve had a plethora of smash hits this year.
Ranging from Rema‘s DumebiFireboy‘s Jealous, the collaboration between Larry Gaagaand Wizkid, “Low” and also Burna Boy‘s Dangote.
These are a few of the hit songs I know that have impacted the scene so far this year.
But then, I asked, Can these songs brag in terms of magnitude and popularity with Wizkid’s Soco and Burna Boy’s Ye which are still buzzing in the clubs and streets.
After a year, won’t Jealous and Dumebi fade from the scene?
But Guys 👇

Do We Have Any Hit Songs This Year That Can Brag With Soco and Ye?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.