" Femi Otedola Set To Strike ‘Biggest Deal Ever’ After Selling Forte Oil - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Friday, August 23, 2019

Femi Otedola Set To Strike ‘Biggest Deal Ever’ After Selling Forte Oil


Billionaire business mogul and foremost industrialist, Femi Otedola, has announced that he is set to strike the biggest deal of his life.
The billionaire made this known in an Instagram post on Thursday.
The respected business mogul recently announced the sales of his stake in Forte Oil to pursue ”Power business.”
He wrote:
Set to strike my biggest deal ever 📈 …F.Ote💲

3 comments:

  1. amazing matters on the whole, you just attained a new target audience.
    Just what exactly may a person advocate as to this page for
    you to crafted a weekend in past times? Any
    type of specific?

    ReplyDelete
  2. DUMРS + PIN CHINA/USA/CANADA ONLINE SHOP

    - DUMPS 101 Track1+Track2+PIN.
    - DUMPS 201 Track1+Track2+Track3+PIN.
    - Daily update.
    - Loweset prices at a stufff of such quaⅼity.

    100% ԌUARANTEЕ

    https://Cardsell.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website?
    I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had issues with hackers and I'm looking at options for another
    platform. I would be great if you could point me in the direction of a good
    platform.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.