" Ariana Grande Covers Latest Issue Of Elle Magazine - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, July 12, 2018

Ariana Grande Covers Latest Issue Of Elle Magazine

Ariana Grande is the cover star for the latest issue of Elle magazine.
Ariana who opened up about fleeing a UK terrorist attack that claimed 22 lives, injuring 500 more, at her sold-out Manchester show opened up to the magazine about this saying;
“When I got home from tour, I had really wild dizzy spells, this feeling like I couldn’t breathe,” she tells ELLE during her cover interview. “I would be in a good mood, fine and happy, and they would hit me out of nowhere. I’ve always had anxiety, but it had never been physical before. There were a couple of months straight where I felt so upside down.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.