" “Power Is Temporary And It’s Vanity” – Shehu Sani - Flavourway

Breaking

A-ADS Crypto Ad Network

Friday, June 7, 2019

“Power Is Temporary And It’s Vanity” – Shehu Sani










The member representing Kaduna west senatorial district in the National Assembly, Shehu Sanni, has waded in the ongoing drama between Emir of Kano, Sanusi Lamido and the governor of Kano, Umar Ganduje.
Shehu Sanni who reacted via his official Twitter handle today, June 6th, said power is temporary and vanity before going on to appeal to governor Ganduje to reconsider on his impending actions against Emir Sanusi Lamido.
In his words:-
“Power is temporary and it’s Vanity; I appeal to Kano Governor to reconsider and rescind the widely reported impending actions against Emir Sanusi Lamido”.

4 comments:

  1. It is appropriate time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be
    happy. I've read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things
    or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it! You made some really good points there.

    I checked on the web for more info about the issue and found most
    people will go along with your views on this website.
    I have been surfing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any
    interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me.
    In my view, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.
    http://aoc.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. how to post on squidoo as being a pagefb distribute

    ReplyDelete
  3. So whoever you might be, wherever you might bbe from, what ever your needs
    are. Thhen choose Feature Independent tto unconditionally install files, or find the particular feature
    you want to add files into. This miight be quite a tricky task therefore you've being careful
    and observant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome site. Lots of beneficial advice here.
    I'm giving it to several contacts ans moreover giving out in mouth
    watering. And clearly, many thanks towards your sweat!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.