" I am not male or female- Sam Smith - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Monday, March 18, 2019

I am not male or female- Sam Smith



Sam Smith admitted during the interview that he has regularly questioned if he wants a sex change.
‘You do not identify in a gender. You are just you. You are your own special creation. That is how I take it. I am not male or female. I think I float somewhere in between – somewhat on the spectrum.’
‘I’ve always had a bit of a war in my body and my mind… I do think like a woman in my head at times.
‘I’ve sometimes sat there and questioned, do I want a sex change? It’s something I still think about, but I don’t think it is,’
‘I’ve tried to change that into my thoughts on gender… when I move, when I have sex with men, it’s very feminine. I’m feminine in many ways – and I’ve resented that,’.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.