" You Are A Controlling Person! Iceberg Slim Fires Back At Juliet Ibrahim - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, October 25, 2018

You Are A Controlling Person! Iceberg Slim Fires Back At Juliet Ibrahim

After Juliet Ibrahim recently spoke openly about her breakup from Iceberg Slim, Ice has now fired back at her saying, she was a controlling person.

Juliet who recently opened up about her status at an event in Ghana said; ” made it clear I was single. I am single”.

Juliet Ibrahim however didn’t give a direct answer when asked what caused the spolit. She said;
”I don’t know because they say and I hear all sorts of things but people close to me know what happened. I wouldn’t say because no matter what I respect the people that I have been with. We broke up on a mutual term.”
But now, Ice has gone on his insta-story to fire her. What he said below…

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.