" #WorldCup2018: ‘We did our best and life goes on. For all those wanting to kill me, abeg na person pikin I be o’ – Odion Ighalo shares - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, June 28, 2018

#WorldCup2018: ‘We did our best and life goes on. For all those wanting to kill me, abeg na person pikin I be o’ – Odion Ighalo shares


Owing to his poor perfomance at the match day before yesterday between Nigeria and Argentina which saw him miss at least two goals, Odion Jude Ighalo has once again appealed to Nigerians to understand that things don’t always go as planned but nevertheless, the Super Eagles did their best.
Odion who had previously apologized and accepted responsibility for the Eagles’ defeat added that he’s someone’s child, so all those wanting to kill him should please calm down.
Sharing the above photo, the father of three wrote:
Great experience to be at the World Cup and I enjoyed every moment of it👌🏾we did our best but sometimes things don’t always go the way you want but life has to go on. I’m grateful to God no injuries onto the next ✌🏾🙏🏾 for all those that want to kill me abeg na person pikin I be o it’s well😂😜🇳🇬🦅🙏🏾
See his post below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.