" I am a Biafran and that’s what I am – Asari Dokubo - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

I am a Biafran and that’s what I am – Asari Dokubo

- The leader of the Ijaw youth group has drummed support for the ongoing Biafra agitation in Nigeria
- Asari Dokubo said Biafra is not just Igbo but an Ijaw phrase
- He said it is wrong for anyone to ask him whether he is Nigerian or Biafra
I am a Biafran and that’s what I am – Asari Dokubo
The president of the Ijaw council and founder of the Niger Delta People’s Volunteer Front Asari Dokubo has announced that he is a Biafra, Igbere TV reports.
Dokubo who spoke on a live London radio on Tuesday, February 7, it is wrong for anyone to ask him whether he is Nigerian or Biafra.
The Ijaw leader during an interaction with the host of the radio show and deputy leader of Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) Alphonsus Okafor-Mefor said he will not tender any form of apology to anybody for accepting he is ‘Biafran’.

“It is wrong for anybody to ask me whether I am a Biafran; it’s like asking me whether I am Dokubo Asari. I have said it over and over again and I’ll continue to say it that Alhaji Mujahid Dokubo Asari is a Biafran,” Dokubo said.

“I have no apology to give to anybody. I have no explanation to give to anybody.
“I don’t want to curry favours from anybody. I don’t want anything from anybody.
“I am a Biafran and that’s what I am. I have proclaimed up to the Supreme Court of the Nigerian state that I am not a Nigerian,” he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.