" Why I Didn’t Attend Junior Pope’s Burial – Yul Edochie - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Why I Didn’t Attend Junior Pope’s Burial – Yul Edochie

 

Controversial Nollywood actor and pastor, Yul Edochie has revealed why he was absent at the burial of his late colleague, Junior Pope while recounting how he had betrayed him multiple times when he was alive.

The actor took to his Instagram page to explain why he not present at the burial ceremony of the late actor, Junior Pope who sadly lost his life in a boat accident back in April.

While not revealing the details of the betrayal, Yul expressed that he knows most people are already curious as to the reason why he failed to show up for his burial.

He stated that Junior Pope was like a brother to him, but he had stabbed him in the back multiple times.

He said:

“I didn’t want to say anything till after
his burial.
I know many asked why I wasn’t
there.
Why I haven’t said anything about it
since.
I took him like a brother & good
friend. I was there for him when he
needed me.
But he stabbed me in the back,
repeatedly.
That’s LIFE!
I’ll drop the full details soon so
others can learn from it.
Be careful what you wish people, it
could come to you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.