" My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana Reveals At BBTitans - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, January 19, 2023

My Baby Died At Six Months, Decayed In My Belly - Nana Reveals At BBTitans

 

16745632_nana_jpeg52a1cc60a215a7077e862b3fff30a03b

Nana, a roommate on Big Brother Titans, has revealed the traumatic experience of losing her six-month-old pregnancy.
Thisweekng learns that Nana talked about her experience with Jennie O, Olivia, and Yvonne, emphasizing how the fetus decomposed inside her stomach.

She claimed that she didn’t get a prenatal checkup since she was ignorant of the pregnancy.


After the baby passed away, Nana recalled that her aunt brought her to the hospital on the pretext that she had an illness and didn’t understand how the physicians had removed the fetus.

The BBTitans housemate added that her parents’ negligence about her upbringing led her into engaging in dirty and nasty jobs.

In her words: “I was six months pregnant and didn’t know. I didn’t go for antenatal.


“The baby died and was decaying in me. My aunt took me to the hospital and lied that I had an infection.

“I was relaxed, my mom said I passed out five times. I don’t know how the doctors did it that my womb is still intact.

“I have to do a lot of dirty and nasty things because of my parents’ negligence. I dropped out from school in 300 level because there was no one to train me.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.