" I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Actress Queen Nwokoye Finally Confess (Video) - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, July 28, 2022

I Didn't Sleep With Apostle Suleman – Actress Queen Nwokoye Finally Confess (Video)


15821703_queennwokoye1_jpegf599ed6974c6e9794c7b091c421dc1b7

Nollywood actress Queen Nwokoye has surfaced following rumors that she had slept with well-known cleric Apostle Johnson Suleman.

This is in response to the contentious blogger Gist Lover's publication of a list of Nollywood actresses who had affairs with married pastors.
In a video response to the accusation, Queen said that while she would have refuted it out of moral propriety, her reputation was at stake and she couldn't afford to keep quiet.

She recognized that despite her mistakes and actions, she could never have slept with a man of God because she was confident that God would hold her accountable.

She claims that she has never had a sexual relationship with Apostle Suleman and would not permit anyone to use her name to disparage the minister.

She added the caption.

“It is a Nigerian thing to always assume that once you know someone,you are sleeping with the person but that one concern una. I have met a lot of people,I will still meet more and I do not owe anyone any apologies for people I have met and associated with. Pastor Suleman is a good man. Nothing will make me deny knowing him. You choose the kind of relationship you want to have with someone and all friendships mustn’t end in bed. So if you have a problem with him,settle it with him. Don’t recruit innocent people into your mess. I will never allow myself to be used to make Pastor Suleman look bad.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.