" My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe Says Over Gay Status - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Saturday, January 23, 2021

My Son Going Through A Major Spiritual Challenge - Doyin Okupe Says Over Gay Status

 13026928_1l3zfacq1000x600_jpeg_jpegf199b6acb599e51bfe36aca3d7345365

Doyin Okupe, a former presidential aide has reacted to the revelation by his son Bolu, who revealed on Thursday that he is gay. 

He made this referred to on his Instagram page even as he shared a photograph of himself in rainbow-hued shorts with a rainbow banner behind him. 

Close by the image, Bolu expressed: "Indeed, I'm Gay AF," 

Responding to the image, Okupe stated "The image underneath is that of Mobolurin Okupe. He is my child. I gave him the name MOBA OLUWA RIN, ( I WALKED WITH GOD) since he was conceived at the time I gave my life to Christ". 

"I have known about this his new direction for some time now". 

"He realizes that as a Christian and an observer for Christ ( an evangelist) I am passionately contradicted to homosexuality as it negates the admitted statutes of my Christian confidence". 

"For me I look past the surface or the physical. Here I see a significant otherworldly test ahead yet I know as my God liveth, this entire adventure will wind up in Praise to the Almighty Jehova who I serve day and night". 

"For it is composed: 

Observe, the hand of the Lord isn't abbreviated that it can't save, nor is His ear hard of hearing that he can't hear. 

Isaiah 59 versus 1". 

Okupe's child graduated in 2015 from the University of Manchester, UK. 

Okupe, filled in as an official representative under the organizations of Presidents Olusegun Obasanjo and Goodluck Jonathan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.