" "I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" - Actress Etinosa Says - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Saturday, January 2, 2021

"I Defeated Polycystic Ovary Syndrome And Carried My Own Child" - Actress Etinosa Says

 12922581_etinosaofficial202101010001_jpegbd7d783b7e4ec4d8227625403a18bc1b

Actress Etinosa Idemudia, who made an unexpected declaration days ago that she welcomed a child, has uncovered that she fought PCOS and defeated it before welcoming her kid. 

She shared a photograph of her shaking her infant knock and uncovered that she finished 2020 on a "high note". 

She clarified that she had Polycystic ovary condition (PCOS), a hormonal issue regular among ladies of conceptive age, however vanquished it and proceeded to invite her youngster. 

She composed: 

"I am finishing the year on a high note Full of Thanksgiving. On account of my loved ones. Because of every one of my bosses Filmmakers and Businesses that confided in me with their undertakings. Because of my fans and watchers. 

"Extraordinary gratitude to the administration and staff of The Ark Clinic. 

"Or more all, on account of God Almighty. 

This year l vanquished PCOS. This year I conveyed my own youngster 

"To each lady TTC, kindly don't surrender. Try not to allow anybody to abuse you by offering a wide range of prescriptions to you, be cautious. Kindly attempt to be glad and trust this God. 

"On the off chance that anybody is deriding you, attempt to keep away from and secure your space. The God that did it for me will ascend for you in due season. We will all observe the new year and festivity will be our part. So be it."

12922582_img20210101084705_jpeg9c5fd03c79f11e60c563185fef1e0c46


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.