" Popular Music Star Davido Opens Up, Reveals What He Really Wants To Be Remembered For - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Monday, November 16, 2020

Popular Music Star Davido Opens Up, Reveals What He Really Wants To Be Remembered For

 Davido

The singer who these days launched his album ‘A higher time’ stated this on Sunday through his Twitter page. 

Davido, one among Nigeria's maximum famous singers, has stated he might now not want to be remembered just for his music.

The singer who currently released his album ‘A better time’ stated this on Sunday through his Twitter web page.

According to Davido, he could want to be remembered for giving Nigeria and Africa at huge a great call.

He would additionally want to be remembered for being a blessing and serving humanity.

His tweet examine: “I would want to be remembered for plenty, not just song to be sincere. That I served for humanity, I served the people and a whole lot of people received from my blessing.

“I gave my own family a very good name, I gave my united states of america a very good call, I gave Africans an amazing name.”

“I might want to be remembered for loads, not simply track to be honest. That I served for humanity, I served the human beings and a whole lot of human beings won from my blessing. I gave my own family a good call, I gave my u . S . A . A very good name, I gave Africans a very good call" – Davido - percent.Twitter.Com/ax16w5AH9z

— Davido (@davido) November 15, 2020


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.