" “I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty”- Slay Mama Tells Men With Empty Pocket (PHOTOS) - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Saturday, October 10, 2020

“I Can Never Marry A Broke Man With This My Beauty”- Slay Mama Tells Men With Empty Pocket (PHOTOS)

 

A Facebooker identified as Daberechi has sparked outrage on social media after she shared a very controversial post.

The young beautiful lady after sharing some stunning photos got people restless with her caption. According to Daberechi, her beauty is not the type for broke men.

She captioned;

I can never marry a broke man
With this my beauty"

 

The young girl might have thought that her beauty were attracting so many poor men around her so she took the opportunity to clearly invite the ones she is really looking for.

Here are some reactions from other Facebookers as they slam her for thinking beauty last forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.