" Laycon Is My Enemy – Erica Tells Kiddwaya - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Thursday, September 3, 2020

Laycon Is My Enemy – Erica Tells Kiddwaya

Erica BBNaija

The BBNaija housemate, Erica offered the comment while talking about with her adoration intrigue, Kiddwaya. 
Erica, a Big Brother Naija, BBNaija housemate, has depicted Laycon as her adversary. 
Erica offered the comment while examining with her adoration intrigue, Kiddwaya. 
The entertainer, who was energized that she won Kiddwaya during their 'Ayo game', was inquired as to whether she had played the game with Laycon. 
Responding, Erica said she doesn't mess around with her foes. 
"What is my business with him, I don't play with my foes. I don't converse with him," she said. 
Erica and Laycon have been at loggerheads after their 'kinship relationship' went bad. 
Following cases by Laycon that Erica attempted to kiss him severally, Erica promised never to converse with him again. 
As indicated by her, she would not like to be connected to somebody she isn't pulled in to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.