" I Need My Fans To Buy Me A Private Jet’ – Mercy Cries Out (Video) - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Friday, November 8, 2019

I Need My Fans To Buy Me A Private Jet’ – Mercy Cries Out (Video)


BBNaija winner Mercy Eke has beckoned on all her fans all over the world to buy her a jet after she was delayed at the airport.
The reality star who had an appointment with some of her fans was delayed for hours at the airport.
In a video she shared she reached out to her fans telling them that she needs them to get her a private jet in order to hasten her movement.
She said:
“hi guys I am so tired I have been at this airport for over 3 hours .. I think it is high we get private jet.. yes we have to get a private jet to hasten my movement, we need a private jet yes.”
Watch video below:-
Video Player
00:00
00:15
Video Player
00:00
00:10

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.