" [Music] Mikel Stave – FAYE GBAMI - Flavourway

Breaking

A-ADS Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

[Music] Mikel Stave – FAYE GBAMI



Adedapo ‘Mikel Stave’ Adefisayo Michael a.k.a. Yungprobeatz is a prolific gospel rapper, singer, instrumentalist and music producer based in Lagos state. His love for music started in his early stage in the juvenile choir when he was around 8 years old. He started with drumming and composing since he was 11, He later upgrade the talent to become a music producer and gospel rapper, recorded his first track in the year 2010 titled ANYTIME alongside HERISON. He is here again with a brand new single TITLED ‘FAYE GBAMI’ meaning ‘God should make way’ Produced by Yungprobeatz. Download and be blessed with this undiluted prayer packed rap single.
Contact via:
IG: @official_yungprobeatz
FB:Mikel stave/stave records
Twitter: @mikelstave
E-mail: mikelstave@gmails.com
Whatsapp: 09039175029
   

                                                     

2 comments:

  1. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet
    visitors, its really really fastidious paragraph on building up
    new weblog. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering if you get a lot of spam responses?
    If so how do you stop it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?
    I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.
    I need to to thank you for this excellent read!!
    I absolutely enjoyed every bit of it. I have you bookmarked to look at new stuff you http://tagomi.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi thеre, I discovered yur site by wаy of Google while searching for a comparable matter,
    your site came up, it seems to be great.
    I've bookmarked it in my google Ьookmarks.
    Hi there, simpⅼy become aware of yoᥙr bblog thru Google, and located tһat it is reаlly
    іnformɑtive. I am ɡoing to watch out for brսssels.

    I will appreciatе should yߋu рroceed this in future.
    Lots of people will be benefited out of your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.