" [Biography] Grammyboi - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Friday, June 21, 2019

[Biography] Grammyboi




Emmanuel Shalom AKA GrammyBoi is a Nigerian base RAPPER and a SINGER, FASHION DESIGNER hails from KADUNA STATE,, was born on february 21 1994 ,Grammyboi started singing at the age of 13. And won his first award as the THIRD BEST RAPPER in NASSARAWA STATE and also ARTIST OF THE YEAR in SEEPMUZIK.
His zeal and intention is to give Hip Hop the best standard it
deserves and most importantly convince anyone who listens that he can deliver or display the brand of Good Music they deserve.


He plans to dominate Nigeria musically as he claims I DONT CHOOSE THE GAME BUT THE GAME CHOSE ME" trust me this guy gat what it and he won't stop delivery in the Nigerian Music Industry he made a wise word saying "LIKE THE SKY IS TOO BIG FOR MANY BIRDS TO FLY AND AM HERE JUST TO MAKE THIS CASH" god knows what he means by that,Connect with Grammyboi
Twitter@Iam_Grammyboi

Instagram@Iam_Grammyboi

12 comments:

  1. Start Minecraft and chose Multiplayer”.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep ⲟn writing, grеat joЬ!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hоwdy would you mіnd statіng which blog platfoгm you're working with?
    I'm going to ѕtart my own blog in tһe near future but I'm having a tough tіme making a decision between BlogEngine/Wordpreѕs/B2evolution aand Drupal.
    The reason I ask is because your desijgn sï½…emjs different then most blogs and I'm ⅼookÑ–ng for something completely unique.
    P.S Apologies for getting off-topiϲ but І had to ask!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are actually enormous ideas in on the topic of blogging.

    You have touched some good points here. Any way keep
    up wrinting. There's definately a lot to learn about this
    issue. I love all the points you've made.
    Woah! I'm really loving the template/theme of this site.
    It's simple, yet effective. A lot of times it's tough to get that "perfect balance" between usability and appearance.
    I must say you have done a fantastic job with this.
    Also, the blog loads super fast for me on Firefox. Superb Blog!
    http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. It’s perfect time to make some plans for the future and it’s time to be
    happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or suggestions.
    Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I want to read more things about it! I like what you guys
    tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and exposure! Keep up the superb works
    guys I've included you guys to my personal blogroll. Hello would you mind letting me know which webhost you're utilizing?

    I've loaded your blog in 3 completely different web browsers
    and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a honest price?

    Thanks, I appreciate it! http://foxnews.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. It iis possible to download it from Enjoy shop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It attrafts them to tinker. Impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dieses Flexi ist 30 cm breit und 130 cm lang.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Researching the history of each one newfound coin is often rather fascinating.
    They are special enough that you could actually purchase showcases for that coins where they
    may be proudly displayed for all to find out who type in the home of somebody who may have earned
    the. The practice of exchanging coin being a manifestation of gratitude and honor is very common in United States.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I simply wish to give you a huge thumbs up for the excellent information you have got here on this post.
    I will be returning to your website for more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Asking questions are genuinely nice thing if you are not
    understanding anything fully, but this post presents good understanding yet.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes! Finally something about Mental Health.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.