" [Artiste of The Month] Itz BR The One MicBeater - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Friday, June 21, 2019

[Artiste of The Month] Itz BR The One MicBeater



Basiru Rabo(Born July 26)Popularly known by his stage name BR A.k.a TheOneMicBeater is a Nigeria Rapper and songwriter, He was born in Birnin Kudu Jigawa State But Hails from Kano State, Nigeria.

FAMILY BACKGROUND

BR is the last born of Rev.Rabo Nakanti with 6 siblings, 3Male and 3 Female

EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND

KINDERGARTEN: The leaders Nursery And Primary School From 1998-2000

NURSERY SECTION: The Leaders Nursery and Primary School From 2000-2002

PRIMARY SECTION: ECWA English Section,Started from Primary 1 (2002 to Primary 3(2004) Then Move To Kundila Primary School were he continued from Primary 3 (2004) to Primary 6(2007)

SECONDARY SECTION: Hannatu Memorial College Jss1(2007) to Jss3(2010) Then move back to Government Secondary School Roni Tsamiya (Jigawa Stage) Started from Ss1(2010) to Ss3(2013) where he finally completed his secondary section.

TERTIARY SECOND: School of Health Technology Kankia, Cause Of Discipline: Community Health Extension Worker "Chew"(National Diploma) Started from 2015-2018


MUSIC CAREER: BR Started Singing and writing songs at the age of 13, were he stated that" we started the journey of music as a band in 2006 but hasn't made any studio recording. What we do then was downloading Free beats and freestyling on them but in 2013, A friend of mine called IBK heard some of my freestyles I recorded on my phone and there he encouraged me never to give up, the next day after those words of encouragement, he told me to get ready that we are going to meet sirme samaila saidu(Dr SirMe) that his now a music producer and his very good on hip-hop and lot more, i was desperate cause I've never been to a studio for once, so we went there and I was introduced to Sirme Samaila saidu as an upcoming artist, sirme samaila sat me down too and gave me some couple words of advice on music and was asked to try creating a song on my own, I was nervous though but it doesn't took me that much long to composed the song cause even in the band I was one of the best Rapper among them, so i formed a title: SHOW ME. And That's how it all started. I've hit songs like Fanta(Panda Cover),Phatyma,Buga masu sauti,Hallelujah, Kanan dabo and lot more.


MUSIC INFLUENCES:

BR Cited M.I Abaga, Kendrick Lamar,Ycee,Jay Cole,Lil Wayne, Ice Prince,Oladi Poe,Meek Mill, Jay Zee and Shatta Wale as his key musical influence.


LANGUAGE IN MUSIC:

BR Raps fluently in Hausa and English and superbly in pidgin all of which he combines on his verses. 

CONTACT:

Facebook: ItzBRtheOneMicBeater

Instagram: ItzBRtheOneMicBeater

Twitter: @ItzBRtheBeater


DOOWNLOAD BR MUSIC HERE

Download BR-Hellelujah(Prod by Dr Sirme)

 BR - Buga Masu Sauti (Prod by DrSirmi)  

BR - I Dey Kolo (Bracket Looking At You Cover)

7 comments:

  1. I’ve been browsing online more than 3 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like
    yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if
    all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did,
    the net will be a lot more useful than ever before.
    I really like it when people get together and share thoughts.
    Great blog, continue the good work! Saved as a favorite, I really
    like your website! http://cspan.org

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, I log on to your blogs luke every week. Your writing style is awesome, keep doing what you're doing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm vvery happy to reaad this. This is the type oof manual that
    needs to be given and nott the random misinformation that's at the other blogs.
    Appreciate your sharing this greatest doc.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there, I enjoy reading through your article. I like to write a little comment to support you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, amazing blog layout! How lengthy have you ever been blogging for?
    you make blogging look easy. The full glance of your
    web site is wonderful, let alone the content material!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.