" SAD NEWS! Football Club Retires Jersey Number After Striker Is Killed In Bus Crash - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, May 1, 2019

SAD NEWS! Football Club Retires Jersey Number After Striker Is Killed In Bus Crash




Turkish club Aytemiz Alanyaspor have retired the number 90 shirt in honour of Czech Republic striker Josef Sural, who died in a bus crash on Sunday.
Sural, 28, was killed as he and his team-mates returned from a match against Kayserispor.
“The number 90 jersey has been retired on the decision of our board of directors,” said the club on Twitter.
Sural had scored one goal in nine league games for Alanyaspor since signing in January.

2 comments:

  1. It’s the best time to make some plans for the future and it is time
    to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I desire to suggest you some interesting
    things or advice. Perhaps you can write next articles referring to this article.
    I wish to read more things about it! I have been browsing online more than three hours today,
    yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It's pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all webmasters and bloggers made
    good content as you did, the internet will be much more
    useful than ever before. It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it is time to be happy.
    I have read this publish and if I may I want to suggest you some
    fascinating things or tips. Perhaps you can write subsequent articles
    referring to this article. I want to read more things approximately it!
    http://cspan.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I simply want to offer you a big thumbs
    up for your excellent info you've got right here on this post.
    I will be returning to your blog for more soon.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.