" [Mixtape] DJ OP Dot – Important Call Mix - Flavourway

Breaking

ZerAds PTC Crypto Advertising Network

Sunday, March 24, 2019

[Mixtape] DJ OP Dot – Important Call Mix




DJ OP Dot #TheYoungest present new hot mix for the street tagged “Important Call Mix“.
This mix is loaded of 45 Tracks including the song “Important Call” by Mr Bee
Tracklist
1. Intro – DJ OP Dot Ft. MR Bee Important Call (Skit)
2. Kizz Daniel – Fvck You
3. King Bobby – Omo Iya Mi
4. Mayorkun – Hustler Anthem
5. Mayorkun Ft. Lyta – Hustlers Anthem
6. Dremo X Mayorkun – Hustlers Anthem
7. Burna Boy – Dangote
8. Burna Boy – Ye!
9. DJ Enimoney Ft. Reekado Banks – Ogede
10. DJ OP Dot Ft. MR Bee Important Call (Skit)
11. MR Bee – Important Call
12. Lil Kesh – Undertaker
13. Sokid – Hold You Down
14. Victor AD Ft. Davido – Tire You
15. Kizz Daniel Ft. Davido – One-Ticket
16. Barry Jhay – Tomorrow
17. Patoranking Ft. Davido – Confirm
18. Kizz Daniel – Madu
19. SkiiBii Ft. Reekado Banks – Sensima
20. DMW ft Davido & Zlatan – Bum Bum
21. Burna-Boy Ft. Zlatan – Killin Dem
22. KAJ Ft Mz Kiss – Jaiye
23. Junior Boy – One Transaction
24. T Classic – Nobody Fine Pass You
25. Skiibii – Omaema
26. Chinko Ekun Ft. Peruzzi – Samena
27. Jaido P – Turnioniown
28. Masterkraft Ft. CDQ &nZlatan – Are You Sure
29. Rexxie Ft. Zlatan x Teni & Naira Marley – Foti Foyin
30. Olamide – Woske
31. Lil Kesh Ft. Olamide – Logo Benz
32. Rahman Jago ft Zlatan Ibile x Junior Boy & Chinko Ekun – Ijo Ope
33. DJ OP Dot Ft. Seriki & Gkinz – Kaasa! 2.0 (Shaku Shaku Level)
34. Chinko Ekun Ft. Lil Kesh & Zlatan – Able God
35. DJ OP Dot – MaDASI (Shaku Virus)
36. DJ Xclusive Ft. Zlatan – Gbomo Gbomo
37. Capitee – Troway
38. Idowest – Who
39. Mz Kiss – Braaa
40. Small Doctor – My People
41. Major X Chinko Boss – Say No To Drugs
42. Qdot – Gbese
43. Lagos Beat – Madasi Instrumental
44. New Money – Judi Judi
45. Outro – DJ OP Dot Ft. MR Bee Important Call (Skit)
Listen & D0wnl0ad “Important Call Mix” below:-

83 comments:

  1. Hello there! This article could not be written any better!
    Going through this article reminds me of my previous roommate!
    He continually kept talking about this. I’ll send this information to him.
    Pretty sure he’s going to have a great read. Many thanks for sharing!
    I couldn’t refrain from commenting. Very well written! Way cool!
    Some very valid points! I appreciate you writing this article and also the
    rest of the site is also really good. http://www.cspan.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. 100 no deposit usa casinos
    russian roulette
    online casino gambling
    play casino
    slots games

    ReplyDelete
  3. Howdy are using Wordpress for your site platform? I'm
    new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do
    you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to come by educated people about this subject, but you sound like you
    know what you're talking about! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's an remarkable post in favor of all the internet people;
    they will obtain advantage from it I am sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any
    widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter updates.
    I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with
    something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything.
    I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward
    to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 247 blackjack
    online casino real money
    roulette table
    casino bonus codes
    play casino slots

    ReplyDelete
  8. With havin so much content do you ever run into any
    problems of plagorism or copyright infringement? My website has a lot of unique content I've either authored myself or
    outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my authorization. Do you know any solutions
    to help prevent content from being ripped off? I'd truly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What's up friends, how is the whole thing, and what you would like to say on the topic of this post, in my view its actually
    amazing for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi there everyone, it's my first go to see at this web
    site, and article is really fruitful designed for
    me, keep up posting these types of articles or reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am glad that I observed this weblog, just the right information that I was searching for!

    ReplyDelete
  12. online gambling casino
    russian roulette game
    best online casino
    strip blackjack
    real money casino

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi friends, how is the whole thing, and what you wish for to say about this article,
    in my view its in fact awesome for me.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello there, just became aware of your blog through Google, and found that it is truly informative.
    I am gonna watch out for brussels. I will be
    grateful if you continue this in future. Many people will be benefited from your writing.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes! Finally someone writes about Top SHelf Bread.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Would love to constantly get updated outstanding weblog!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm gone to say to my little brother, that he should also
    pay a quick visit this website on regular basis to get updated from newest news.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I got what you intend,bookmarked, very decent web site.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I really delighted to find this internet site on bing, just what
    I was searching for :D also saved to fav.

    ReplyDelete
  20. With havin so much content and articles do you ever run into any issues of plagorism or copyright violation? My site has a lot of exclusive
    content I've either authored myself or outsourced but it looks
    like a lot of it is popping it up all over the internet without my agreement.
    Do you know any techniques to help protect against content from being ripped off?

    I'd definitely appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Howdy! I know this is kinda off topic but I'd figured I'd ask.

    Would you be interested in trading links or maybe guest writing a blog article or vice-versa?
    My blog covers a lot of the same subjects as yours and I believe we could greatly benefit from each other.
    If you might be interested feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
    I look forward to hearing from you! Great blog by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I need to to thank you for this fantastic read!!
    I definitely loved every bit of it. I have you saved as a favorite to look at new stuff you post...

    ReplyDelete
  23. Excellent blog you have here but I was wondering if you knew of any user discussion forums
    that cover the same topics discussed here? I'd really like to be a part of
    online community where I can get comments from other knowledgeable people that share the same
    interest. If you have any suggestions, please let
    me know. Kudos!

    ReplyDelete
  24. With havin so much content do you ever run into any problems of plagorism or copyright infringement?
    My blog has a lot of unique content I've either authored
    myself or outsourced but it appears a lot of it is popping it up all over the
    web without my agreement. Do you know any methods to help protect against content from being stolen? I'd certainly appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  25. It's awesome to go to see this web site and reading the
    views of all mates regarding this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting
    knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Howdy! I could have sworn I've visited this web site before but
    after going through some of the posts I realized it's new to me.
    Regardless, I'm certainly pleased I stumbled upon it and I'll be
    bookmarking it and checking back regularly!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Greetings from California! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your blog on my iphone during lunch break.
    I really like the knowledge you present here and can't wait to take
    a look when I get home. I'm surprised at how fast your blog loaded on my mobile ..
    I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, very good blog!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew of any widgets I
    could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this.
    Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy
    reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

    ReplyDelete
  29. It's a pity you don't have a donate button! I'd most certainly donate to this
    superb blog! I suppose for now i'll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.
    I look forward to new updates and will talk about this website with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

    ReplyDelete
  30. I'm not sure exactly why but this weblog is loading extremely slow for me.
    Is anyone else having this problem or is it a problem on my end?
    I'll check back later on and see if the problem still exists.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Incredible story there. What happened after? Good luck!카지노

    ReplyDelete
  32. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different page
    and thought I may as well check things out. I like what I see so i
    am just following you. Look forward to looking at your web page for a second time.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  33. Do you have a spam problem on this blog; I also am a blogger, and I was wanting
    to know your situation; many of us have developed some nice methods and we are looking to swap strategies
    with others, why not shoot me an e-mail if interested.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  34. Hello there I am so thrilled I found your weblog, I really
    found you by accident, while I was looking on Digg for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you
    for a incredible post and a all round entertaining blog (I also love the
    theme/design), I don't have time to read it all at the minute but I have saved it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please do keep up
    the fantastic job.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  35. fantastic issues altogether, you simply received
    a logo new reader. What may you suggest in regards to your
    publish that you simply made some days ago? Any certain?카지노

    ReplyDelete
  36. This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere.
    Simple but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one.
    A must read post!카지노

    ReplyDelete
  37. Remarkable things here. I am very satisfied to peer your article.
    Thanks so much and I'm looking ahead to contact you. Will you please
    drop me a mail?카지노

    ReplyDelete
  38. Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.

    I appreciate you taking the time and effort to put this article together.

    I once again find myself spending a lot of time both reading and
    posting comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!카지노

    ReplyDelete
  39. Howdy superb blog! Does running a blog like this require a lot of work?
    I have very little knowledge of coding however I had been hoping to start my own blog in the near future.
    Anyhow, should you have any ideas or techniques for new blog owners please share.

    I understand this is off topic however I just
    wanted to ask. Thank you!카지노

    ReplyDelete
  40. Awesome blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers?
    I'm hoping to start my own site soon but I'm a little lost on everything.
    Would you recommend starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many choices out there that I'm completely
    overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Appreciate it!카지노

    ReplyDelete
  41. I love what you guys are up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
    Keep up the great works guys I've included you guys to my blogroll.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  42. My partner and I stumbled over here coming
    from a different web address and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you.
    Look forward to checking out your web page yet
    again.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  43. No matter if some one searches for his necessary thing, so he/she
    wants to be available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  44. If some one wants expert view concerning running a blog
    afterward i suggest him/her to go to see this blog, Keep up the pleasant job.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  45. Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest
    twitter updates. I've been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and
    was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like
    this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I
    look forward to your new updates.카지노

    ReplyDelete
  46. I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your site.
    It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here
    and visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your
    theme? Exceptional work!

    ReplyDelete
  47. Very good post. I will be dealing with some of these issues as well..

    ReplyDelete
  48. This web site really has all the information I wanted about this subject
    and didn't know who to ask.

    ReplyDelete
  49. I think this is among the most significant information for me.
    And i am glad reading your article. But wanna remark on few general
    things, The site style is perfect, the articles is really nice : D.
    Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  50. Fingers are easily pinched and trapped.

    ReplyDelete
  51. Howdy this is kind of of off topic but I was wondering if blogs use WYSIWYG editors
    or if you have to manually code with HTML. I'm starting a blog soon but have no
    coding expertise so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Hey there would you mind letting me know which web host you're utilizing?

    I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you suggest a good web hosting provider at a reasonable price?
    Thank you, I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  53. Wonderful beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a
    blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal.
    I had been tiny bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

    ReplyDelete
  54. Howdy, i read your blog from time to time and i
    own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam
    remarks? If so how do you stop it, any plugin or
    anything you can recommend? I get so much lately it's driving me
    crazy so any help is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  55. My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web address and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to going over your web page yet again.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Howdy! I know this is somewhat off topic but I was wondering if you knew
    where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form?
    I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having problems finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  57. This is the perfect blog for everyone who
    wishes to understand this topic. You understand a whole
    lot its almost hard to argue with you (not that I
    personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a new
    spin on a subject that has been written about for a long time.
    Great stuff, just great!

    ReplyDelete
  58. This is my first time go to see at here and i am actually impressed to
    read everthing at one place.

    ReplyDelete
  59. Great delivery. Outstanding arguments. Keep
    up the amazing effort.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Great blog here! Also your site loads up fast! What host are you using?
    Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

    ReplyDelete
  61. I’m not that much of a online reader to be honest but your sites really nice,
    keep it up! I'll go ahead and bookmark your
    website to come back later on. Many thanks

    ReplyDelete
  62. Hello! I could have sworn I've visited this website before but after going through many of the
    articles I realized it's new to me. Regardless, I'm certainly
    delighted I stumbled upon it and I'll be book-marking it and checking back often!

    ReplyDelete
  63. Thanks a lot for sharing this with all folks you really know what you're talking approximately!
    Bookmarked. Kindly additionally consult with my web site =).
    We may have a hyperlink change arrangement between us

    ReplyDelete
  64. I am genuinely thankful to the owner of this site who has shared this great paragraph at at this
    time.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Attractive section of content. I just stumbled upon your website
    and in accession capital to assert that I get
    in fact enjoyed account your blog posts. Anyway I will be subscribing to your feeds and even I achievement
    you access consistently rapidly.

    ReplyDelete
  66. Howdy, i read your blog occasionally and i own a similar one and i was just wondering
    if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything
    you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me crazy
    so any help is very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  67. This is the perfect website for anyone who wants to understand this topic.
    You know a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not
    that I actually will need to…HaHa). You certainly put a fresh spin on a topic that has been discussed for a long time.
    Wonderful stuff, just excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  68. Tremendous issues here. I am very satisfied to peer your article.
    Thanks a lot and I'm taking a look ahead to contact you.
    Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?

    ReplyDelete
  69. I every time spent my half an hour to read this blog's posts every day along
    with a cup of coffee.

    ReplyDelete
  70. Wow! In the end I got a blog from where I can truly get helpful information concerning my study and knowledge.

    ReplyDelete
  71. Hello, this weekend is fastidious designed for me, as this time i am reading this wonderful educational
    post here at my residence.

    ReplyDelete
  72. I am curious to find out what blog system you are working with?
    I'm having some small security problems with
    my latest website and I'd like to find something more safe.
    Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
  73. I could not refrain from commenting. Very well written!

    ReplyDelete
  74. I think this is among the most important info for me. And
    i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on few
    general things, The web site style is great, the articles is really nice :
    D. Good job, cheers

    ReplyDelete
  75. Thanks on your marvelous posting! I seriously enjoyed reading it, you might be a great author.
    I will be sure to bookmark your blog and will come
    back at some point. I want to encourage you continue your great
    posts, have a nice afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  76. I do not even know the way I stopped up here, but I thought
    this publish was great. I do not understand who you are however
    certainly you are going to a famous blogger for those who
    aren't already. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website,
    how could i subscribe for a weblog website?

    The account aided me a applicable deal. I had been a little bit familiar of this your broadcast provided vibrant
    clear idea

    ReplyDelete
  78. Your method of explaining all in this post is really fastidious,
    every one can easily know it, Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  79. You should be a part of a contest for one of the highest quality websites online.
    I will recommend this blog!

    ReplyDelete
  80. Hello. remarkable job. I did not imagine this. This is a remarkable story.
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  81. Right away I am going to do my breakfast, afterward having
    my breakfast coming over again to read additional news.

    ReplyDelete
  82. Hello, after reading this remarkable piece of
    writing i am also delighted to share my experience
    here with colleagues.

    ReplyDelete
  83. Hey there this is somewhat of off topic but I was
    wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML.
    I'm starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get advice from someone with experience.
    Any help would be enormously appreciated!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.