" Safe Journey SMS For Friend, Son And Daughter - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Tuesday, October 23, 2018

Safe Journey SMS For Friend, Son And Daughter

Safe journey wishes in SMS
Every good friend needs a nice safe journey wishes SMS in his or her phone. It is always a good idea to send it to your nearest and dearest people. You can also add a small prayer to the Lord to protect them. Checkout our list right now!

Safe journey prayer SMS

  • When I heard that you were going on this journey, I was elated! It sounds like it is going to be magnificent! I hope that you are unscathed, and that everything goes the way that you planned!
  • Safe journey, dear friend! Have a blast and be well!
  • Have a safe journey. Have a blast and be well.
  • Your friendship is appreciated, and your safety is important to me! May no harm come to you, as you go out and return back to your place!
  • Wishing a dear friend, a safe journey! May it be smooth and may you enjoy your trip!
  • May your journey be eye opening! May you have new and profound experiences, and may you arrive and depart, in a safe manner!
  • My friend, as you go out on your journey, may you be safe! May your plane get you to your destination and back home, without any problems!
  • Friend, may your voyage go well! May you see many interesting sights, and get back to your place of residence in a peaceful manner!
  • Since I can not go on this journey with you, friend, I wanted to send you a message. I wanted you to know that I hope that you have a good time! I also wanted to wish you a pleasant journey, there and back! Be safe!
  • Wishing a wonderful friend, a memorable voyage! May your route there be unimpeded! May only good things happen, in your travels!
  • Friend, may your exploration be incredible! May it happen, without any concern for you safety! May you come back in the same way, and happy that you decided to go on this journey!
  • Have a safe journey. I hope that you arrive well and tell me all about what you have seen and done.
  • Sending my friend a safe journey message! Take care of yourself! Have a terrific journey!
  • My dear friend, may the course you take be free of danger! May your focus only be on the new and fantastic experiences you will have!
    • As your friend, I am honored to send you a wish for a safe journey! I know that you have been saving up for this trip for a while, and I am so glad that you finally get to go on it! May it go well, and may you come back to all of your friends with new stories!
    • My good friend, may your upcoming journey have the quality of safety! May there be nothing to worry about, as you travel to where you need to go!

    Safe Journey SMS for your Son

    • Son, may your journey be free of risk! May no danger cross your path! May you be able to go through a peaceful setting!
    • My son, your father and I love you very much! We hope that your crossing finds you protected and that you arrive at your destination unhurt! May your time away be agreeable!
    • My dear boy, as you cross the Atlantic, may you view beautiful scenery! May your arrival find you in good spirits. May your departure not have any delays!
    • Son, you mean the world to us! We hope that your journey is carefree, that you enjoy yourself while you are gone, and that you come back to us, filled with happiness!
    • Wishing a dear friend a safe journey!
    • Wishing my dear son, a safe journey! May it hold all that you hoped for! May your plane land, effortlessly and may you feel at peace!
    • Son, as you go on your new adventure, I hope that you are safe and sound! May you be guarded from danger and return home, unharmed!
    • Sending a message for a safe expedition, to my beloved son! May only the best things happen to you, while you are away! May your return be as safe as your departure!
    • Son, no matter how old you get, I always want you to be safe! I hope that you are shielded from harm, during the trip that you are taking! I hope that it is the same, on your way back and that you are comforted in knowing that your family loves you!
    • Have a safe journey. Bon voyage.

    Safe Journey SMS for daughter


    • Sending my dear daughter a wish that, as you travel, you have nothing to worry about! May there are no threats. May you be constantly sheltered from unpleasant instances!
    • My daughter, you have always been an adventurous person! I hope that you are able to enjoy yourself and be safe, while on your new trip! I hope that you arrive home well, and tell me all about what you have seen and done!
    • Daughter, may your excursion occur in a way that you feel safe! May all that happens on it be nice and calm!
    • My sweet girl, I wish you well on your journey and safe passage! May it be engaging and may you get home without harm!
    • Daughter, may this journey stand out among the many others that you have had! My wish is that you are out of harm’s way, when you venture out and when you come back.

    Safe journey SMS to a friend at work

    • A safe journey wish for a valued colleague! May nothing unpleasant come your way! May everything that happens on your journey suit the type of person that you are!
    • As a colleague, you consistently make work situations better! May the journey you are going on, only improve, the further you travel out! May you make your way back, feeling refreshed and joyful!
    • I have learned so much from you, as a colleague! I hope that in the duration of your journey, you learn things that are meaningful! I hope that your arrival and departure is safe!
    • I have always admired you determination! I hope that there is smooth sailing while you are on your journey and when make your way back home!
    • Working with you has always been a good experience! I am glad that you are finally going on a journey to your dream destination! May your journey there be secure!
    • You are someone who I respect, for your strength of character! May the journey that you are going on be unassailable! May it have the quality of safety that you deserve to have!
    • Wishing a hard working colleague a safe trip! May it be relaxing and keep you safeguarded!
    • Sending an esteemed colleague well wishes for a safe journey! May it preserve you and keep you from harm!
    It is always pleasant to send have safe journey SMS to people who are travelling. You nearest and dearest ones will remember your words during their entire trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.