" I Deserved To Win Puskas Award – Cristiano Ronaldo Says - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Sunday, September 30, 2018

I Deserved To Win Puskas Award – Cristiano Ronaldo Says

Cristiano  believes the puskas award won by Mohamed Salah, should have gone to him.

The former Madrid international netted a stunning overhead kick last season in the UCL against Juventus.
Ronaldo was nominated alongside Bale and Salah, with the Liverpool man winning the award.
Ronaldo did not attend the awards night but in an question and answer session via his Instagram account, he reacted to being snubbed by world football’s governing body.
“Salah deserved to win the Puskas Prize, he scored a nice goal,” the 33-year-old said.
“But let’s be honest, do not lie to us, my goal was the most beautiful.
“I’m not disappointed, it’s life, sometimes we win and others lose.
“What interests me is that in fifteen years of career I managed to maintain the same level of performance.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.