" See The Bush Animal A Man Caught & Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (See Photos) - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Wednesday, November 22, 2017

See The Bush Animal A Man Caught & Slaughtered This Morning For Breakfast (See Photos)


A man identified as Che Oyinatumba, has taken to his Facebook account to share photos of a Galago popularly known as Bush bay which he caught this morning.
Below is what he shared, after apprehending the nocturnal primate.
Apart from vulgarity, I am a good hunter oh. This is Ikiri-Bush baby. I apprehended it this morning.
Oya, as Pentecostal pastors will prophesy to you, I tell you as your Bishop, of you tap into my anointing, all the things holding unto your property and good health like an Ikiri vice grip, will be let lose today!
As I eat this Ikiri for breakfast, so shall you eat all those who do not want you to prosper but they will not digest, except you come and sow seed in my ministry!
Can I get a thunderous AMEN! ðŸ˜‚😂
See more photos below:-

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.