" Read What John Terry said about his Club - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Read What John Terry said about his Club

Chelsea fans probably expected it to happen, but confirmation came on Monday that this will be John Terry’s final season at Stamford Bridge.


John Terry and Frank Lampard

The Blues announced Terry’s impending exit on a statement published on their website, with the 36-year-old issuing a touching message to the fans that have cheered him on throughout his 22-year journey at the club.



“Words cannot describe the love I have for our football club and our amazing Chelsea fans,” Terry said.

“I would like to thank each and every one of you from the bottom of my heart for the unbelievable support you've shown me over the years.

“You mean the world to me and every trophy we've won during my time at the club we've won together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.