" I Dated My Ex for 2years, Aborted for Him Twice and He Dumped Me - Lady Cries Out Over New Lover's S*x Style - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.Pro Crypto Ad Network

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

I Dated My Ex for 2years, Aborted for Him Twice and He Dumped Me - Lady Cries Out Over New Lover's S*x Style

I dated my ex for 2 years, aborted for him twice and he still dumped me for a new girl...Lady cries out saying her new guy doesn't call her, not romantic, just bends her over every time for doggy with no conviction.

File photo

Popular Lagos-based Psychologist and Relationship therapist, Joro Olumofin, has taken to his Instagram blog page and shared the story of a lady who is still stuck with her former boyfriend even though they've parted ways.

According to the lady, she dated her ex-boyfriend for two years, had two abortions for him, and he dumped her for a new lady. They have now moved on and are now dating different people, but they still can't stop seeing each other.

The lady is seeking advise as her new lover don't show her love, and as a result, she finds herself still sleeping with her former boyfriend who is already dating someone else.

Here's an e-mail she sent to the Love Doctor;

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.