" Bad Sex Turns Me Off - Nollywood Actress, Inem Peter Reveals - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Monday, March 15, 2021

Bad Sex Turns Me Off - Nollywood Actress, Inem Peter Reveals

 Inen Peter

In an encounter with Inside Nollywood, the actress cum movie producer revealed that she’s single again and in need of a serious relationship.

Inem Peter, the beautiful Nollywood actress, who is well known for posting raucous photos on Instagram, has said she is heartbroken.

In an encounter with Inside Nollywood, the actress cum movie producer revealed that she’s single again and in need of a serious relationship. This is coming after her boyfriend called it quits, because she was too quiet for his liking.

Hear her: “My relationship has ended and I am single again. It ended because we were too calm. He wanted noise in the relationship. I mean he likes a girl who quarrels and fights. But I can’t trade my peace of mind for any relationship.

“Sometime in the past, I gave a idea to marrying one in all my colleagues, however coming this a ways inside the industry, I can’t consider settling down with an actor. It is a ‘no’ for me. The very handsome ones that I could have taken into consideration are too proficient that you could’t tell whilst they're acting or being actual with you. Regardless, I’m am without a doubt giving marriage a chance quickly. I pray it happens this year. Fingers are crossed.”

On the kind of guy she would like to relax with, the For My Eyes Only manufacturer says, “I like tall and humble men. He must be a giver too. Then intercourse is very important. He should be wonderful in bed. Stingy, deceitful and selfish men turn me off, likewise awful sex. I can’t stand bad sex. On the contrary, a great sense of humour is a switch on for me, no longer sarcasm though. Also, be sincere to me regardless of how difficult it is.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.