" She Agreed To Date Him 3 Years After He Asked Her Out, What Should I Do? - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Saturday, January 4, 2020

She Agreed To Date Him 3 Years After He Asked Her Out, What Should I Do?


Posted as sent.
House, I met my current girlfriend in 2016 when she was in 100 level.
I asked her to date me but got turned down.
After several attempts to woo her, I gave up and decided to delete her contact because I hate being friend zoned.
Her reason was she had a boyfriend who was in another state schooling.
Within 2016 and 2018 she called me twice and was not happy that I didn’t have her number (I kept on asking who was speaking the two times she called) but I never stopped telling her I’m not going to be her friend because that’s not what I want from her. I want a relationship.
Fast forward to may 2019, we met coincidentally and I got her contact again.
I asked for a date, she agreed. We met at the joint, but she came along with a friend (after asking me 5 minutes before we met, I agreed).
After the lunch (not a date anymore), we spoke at night and she agreed to date me after I asked again. She was single by this time.
Some of my male friends think I’m crazy because it took her all that time before she agreed to date me but I feel she was right not to double date and she said she didn’t have any feelings for me then.

Please House, Am I Crazy Because I Still Had Interest In Her After 3 Years?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.