" My New Girlfriend Tells Me This Ugly Fact About Her – Should I Keep Dating Her? - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Monday, January 20, 2020

My New Girlfriend Tells Me This Ugly Fact About Her – Should I Keep Dating Her?


Hi Guys!!
A Flavourway is here to seek your opinion on a very crucial relationship issue.
This guy and his new babe shared their past relationship experience but that of the babe didn’t seem to go down well with him
READ BELOW:-
Abeg, help me put this on your website and I need serious advice on this.
I have been into many girls but one thing will lead to another, break up will sha happen.
I am 32 and I have lost counts of the number of heartbreaks I have gotten from women.
Recently, I met this new babe I kind of find peace with and I love her so much. Yesterday, she invited me to her house.
While we were eating the food she cooked, we got talking and I don’t know when I started talking about my past relationships.
When she told me about her past, fear grip me. She told me she had 12 relationship and that’s like 12 body counts with 1 abortion.
In my head, I started calculating that maybe each of the 12 guys fucked her at least 5 different times.
That’s like 60 drilling of hoe. It was at this point that I started having problem, I had to compose so she won’t notice.
And I have the intention of finally settling down with this girl oo.
What should I do? If you’re in my shoes, would you keep dating this babe to a point of marriage?
I will be in comment section.
Now, over to you guys 👇

Do You Think He Should Keep Dating The Girl?

If You’re In His Shoes, Would You Keep Dating Her To Marry?

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.