" My Wife Wants To Dump Me - Flavourway

Breaking

Surfe.PRO

Wednesday, September 25, 2019

My Wife Wants To Dump Me


Pls I need candid advice, I have dated my wife for over six years without an issue and now that we have done traditional rites and about to climax with white wedding she is giving flimsy excuses that she is no longer interested in me.
She is currently in final year and has drastically changed in her dressing and attitude towards due to influence of friends in school.
Often I do report incidences of her recent poor dressing to her parents after cautioning her she will channel the grievances to me.
The recent one made her so angry that she started recanting all my past mistakes which she and her family are aware of and have resolved since now using it as an excuse against me that she is no longer interested.
She kept mute for over two weeks due to anger yet I still transferred money twice to her but up till now she did not acknowledged it, only for her to send text that she need money for our daughters school fees. I then decide to visit them off campus where they stay yesterday with lots of provision yet she could not say a common thank you.
While I was still making peace with her asking her to forgive me for whatever wrong I have done to her by reporting her to her PARENTS, promising not to do so again, a guy knocked the door and she went out after the guy I asked a relation who was there who was the guy and he said he is my wife’s friend, I quickly followed them on citing me the guy diverted after their discussion about me.
When we then entered the house I asked her who was the guy and she said that’s not my business. I kept quiet.
After a while I called her parents to tell them the situation of things that their daughter said she is no longer interested they now asked us to come down to the village to see them this coming weekend.
I know things are not alright somewhere and as such I need straight forward advice on what to do.
Pls no insult just help out.
Thanks
Your Comments Below.
If you want your relationship stories posted on Flavourway or you need advice!! Send a mail to: yourflavourway@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you!
THANKS.